call/text 519.701.3034

Knowing whom to notify and when is an overwhelming and daunting task when moving. It takes the average Canadian over eight (8) hours to connect with, notify, transfer, cancel or install services associated with a pending move and those are the ones you remember. Over the years of helping people move I have recognized address changes to be one of the most frustrating steps to accomplish; as a result moveeasy has researched, collected and  simplified this process to save you time, energy and sanity. It will also ensure that no one is forgotten to be notified of your upcoming move.

Provided is a list of organizations, websites, contact information, when to notify, information you are required to have on hand when notifying as well as other helpful notes or hints. Additional documents are attached and links to outside sites are set up for your convenience.

WHO TO NOTIFY checklist?

medical   schools   financial institutions  subscriptions   family and friends

When to notify        1 month-5 days before move

Information to have on hand

                               full name
                               old/new address
                               government issued photo ID
                               credit card (online payment)

Online                    Mail Forwarding

In person               Prefill Mail Forwarding form and take to your local Post Office.

Additional Information

You may change the address of up to 4 individuals at the same address.

Cost within province         $82.95 for 12 months         $52.95 for 4 months



Please reload

Federal Government


Each government service agency requires independent notification based on their specific needs of your personal information. The  Privacy Act restricts information be shared between departments and agencies. Failure to notify may revoke privileges, benefits or coverage from related government agencies.